Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Epos Advice

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi

Im looking to upgrade the tills i have in my fish and chip shops and would like some advice on the most cost effective way of achieving what i want. I would like 2 touchscreen tills that both print their own receipts with orders on but also send the orders to a single kitchen monitor which can then remove the orders once cooked using a bump bar. I would like the tills to be able to swipe loyalty cards etc too plus be able to access data over network, preferably the tills would connect to the wifi network and be able to accept orders over the internet from a website. Now i've had a look about and there are companies offering this kind of setup but i fear they are very expensive and i'm sure i could save a few pounds by buying the hardware seperately and the software and putting the system together myself. Maybe buying some touchscreen pc's from ebay? Anyway i haven't got a clue where to start or if even this is a bad idea and i'm better off paying for a full system ready to go. Any advice or suggestions much appreciated.

Pete

8 Replies
Prominent Member

If this helps, the company I work for does what you're looking for.
They're called Integer, website: integeruk.com, Phone numbers:0871 566 0666 & 0871 566 0766 .
You can use your own hardware or bits that you need can be supplied.
As you can tell, I'm an engineer, not the sales department!

Is it expensive ? How much it cost ?

Prominent Member

Best person to give you a cost breakdown for your needs is Jim, either on 0871 566 0666 or jim@integeruk.com.

We only supply ICRTouch these days.

They do their own kitchen video software here. We installed a few KVs in systems ourselves and they've been really good.

You can only buy it from dealers like us though, if you pm me where abouts in the country you are i'll let you know if it's near us and have a word with my boss. i don't like to say where i work cos he gets a bit funny about this forum lol ;R

it wont be cheap though but it is the best of what we sell and if you want kv's then there's much other choice around

hope that helps xxx

Page 1 / 2
Share: