Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Reprogramme Sharp X...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Reprogramme Sharp XE-A212

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi I have a Sharp XE-A212 cash register and would like to reinstall all my info the machine so if there is any site for down loads please let me know.Thanks jeff

2 Replies
Trusted Member

Hi,
Just Google PC Link software for the 212,
Heaps on the internet that have the software and cable for you, for a fee.
Software is best used on XP based box with a standard serial connector plug, not one of those USB converters.
Software is really Easy to do changes etc.
Best forum for the question is under the Sharp directory.
Kind Regards
Paul

Topic starter

Hi Paul
I have hit a brick wall at the moment,the problem is I have down loaded a programme called Easy Programing Tool for XE-A212 but my laptop with Windows 7 doesn't like it but my old laptop with XP it seems to work untill I link it to the Cash Register comes up Comunication Error Check Enviroment for this software, I went to a Computer guy and he said that I need some card fitted to my computer to accept the serial cord as it wont work with a USB cord attached to the cash register, please can you advise my at what course to take and cords and so on that is needed to get this working I am a novice at this as well,Thanks Jeff I have also now posted in the sharp directory

Share: