Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Newbie question abo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Newbie question about pos software...

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi all, new to this forum, hope I am posting in the right place but just wondered if anyone had any advice on any point of sale software. I have built my own system as I do with all my computers but the internet is a wash with different types of software.

We are basically like a small timber merchant/hardware store and only need fairly basic functionality. I have seen a few fairly well reviewed free programmes but just wondered if anyone had any ideas about something reasonable that would suit us. I will add a bit more about what I might require if anyone can help, thanks.

2 Replies

You won't get any assistance or advice on the free software on here, as the only people who actually contribute tend to be those of us who work in the industry.

ICRTouch can always be recommended, but you'll need a dealer to get hold of it - @Rob0411 is not far from you I think.

Hi there, thanks for your reply, I'm not particularly interested in the free stuff anyway, just haven't got a clue on what I should be paying and what is going to be reliable/user friendly etc etc, I'll take a look at what you mentioned, Thanks

Share: