Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Members club with p...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Members club with public entry

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi,

I am the bar manager for a small football club. We need a system for members to buy drinks at a discount using a card which they can top up with credit. We want to run it like this so only members can get the discount, without putting pressure on the bar staff to require that membership be proven, the discount can only be applied when using the members payment cards. We only need a single till currently. Can anyone recommend a company that can set this up for us and provide reasonably priced hardware software and support for such a system? Or maybe a list of people to ask for quotes from?

Thanks, Han

4 Replies

Hi Han,

As per my post on your last thread, I'd recommend that you take a look at ICRTouch for the system. If you look on their website you will find a list of local dealers.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I have noted them down and will be contacting a dealer. Do you have any competitors?

Thanks,

I don't work for ICR Touch, but for a dealer who mostly uses their software. There are plenty of other software and EPoS companies out there who will offer alternative solutions, some of them at prices which are "Too good to be true".

The main advise I can give you is to find a local company who will come out to see you and show you the software/hardware and who will be able to support you as needed, rather than an online company who will simply ship you the boxes and expect you to do all the setting up etc.

Great, thanks for the help, very much appreciated. My closest ICR dealer is Easter cash registers.

Share: