Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Barcode Scanners

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I was just wondering if any of you guys out there had second hand barcode scanners. This isn't business related, it's for a family friend who runs a small shop.

They currently have a Geller Z-6070 (a rebadged Zebex unit) and the motor seems to have died, plus it is very temperamental about starting up in the mornings, rather like me 😯

They are looking for a replacement omnidirectional free-standing unit with RS-232 interface on it.

Any takers or ideas, please give me a shout.

3 Replies
Topic starter

How much your price expectation for two omni scanner, rs 232 ? interface.

How much your price expectation for two omni

I was just wondering if any of you guys out there had second hand barcode scanners. This isn't business related, it's for a family friend who runs a small shop.

They currently have a Geller Z-6070 (a rebadged Zebex unit) and the motor seems to have died, plus it is very temperamental about starting up in the mornings, rather like me 😯

They are looking for a replacement omnidirectional free-standing unit with RS-232 interface on it.

Any takers or ideas, please give me a shout.

I've already reported you. This site does not exist for you to come along and post your commercial stuff the way you are.

Hi all, ive a problem doing scan test with VCDemo and barcodes VRS 4.0 and fi-5750c scanner.
If i scan a singular document with his own barcode the code is correctly recognized and the document stored, if i scan by batch scan more than 1 document i have a percentual error from 10 to 20 percent kinda of 8 documents out of 10.
I asked Fujitsu guys and they told me that this error wouldn concern with the scanner but with Kofax stuff, and obviuosly Kofax support told me the problem isnt concerned with Kofax but probabily with the scanners RAM.

Then i ask you if someone has some tips to give me to solve that problem.

Hi all

im having the same problem with a Kodak i610 with FirWire connectec to the scanstation.

VRS4.1 installed with SP1 and SP2

i tried all the ideas that where posted above.

still the host processor exception when i scan a document with 2D Barcode

the EnhancedBarcodeEngine is licensed.

What else can i do?

Share: