Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Towa Programming Utility Software

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

HI,

Good evening to all users. Can anyone please tell me where to download the towa programming utility software? I just acquired a second hand Towa Al-200 for personal use but it doesn't have any manual or cd software for me to program it. I know there are procedures that can be downloaded from the net on how to program this cash register manually but i prefer the use of laptop or pc for programming it. Please help. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Allan

2 Replies
Reputable Member

Hi Allan,
The reason that you cant just download it is that there are different versions for different countries. The firmware must match the utility or you can corrupt your data. The software is distributed locally by dealers so you would need to see a local dealer to make sure you get the correct one. They can also supply the correct serial cable for transfer.

Hi Allan,
The reason that you cant just download it is that there are different versions for different countries. The firmware must match the utility or you can corrupt your data. The software is distributed locally by dealers so you would need to see a local dealer to make sure you get the correct one. They can also supply the correct serial cable for transfer.

Hi Registerman,
Good day to you. I guess I just need to inquire from the supplier here. I hope they will provide me with what I need because I bought the cash register from another person and not from them. Unfortunately, no manuals and cd with it. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Allan

Share: