Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

keycodes for MP2 Flat

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hiya,

I'm reprogramming the till because the menu changed. Thanks to an user guide and this forum I could get the price and name change button (keycodes 6b and 6c). Now the problem is that I need some others keycodes, but I'm not able to find them.

Could someone tell me the keycodes for:
Void
Cancel
Scroll up
Scroll down
PO (paid out)

Thanks a million in advance

5 Replies

I also could ask to how change the name of the clerks?

Thanks in advance.

Void = 1D
Cancel = 2F
Scroll up = 6D
Scroll down = 6E
PO (paid out) = 31

Off the top of my head, to change the name of clerks you turn the key to P1 and press STRT (on the programming keyboard layout) until you get to the CLERKS section then press SLCT until NAME displays on the screen and then press INPUT. The you can change each clerk name followed by INPUT.

Depending on how the machine is set up you may also have to follow the same step only press STRT until you reach GUEST.

Void = 1D
Cancel = 2F
Scroll up = 6D
Scroll down = 6E
PO (paid out) = 31

Off the top of my head, to change the name of clerks you turn the key to P1 and press STRT (on the programming keyboard layout) until you get to the CLERKS section then press SLCT until NAME displays on the screen and then press INPUT. The you can change each clerk name followed by INPUT.

Depending on how the machine is set up you may also have to follow the same step only press STRT until you reach GUEST.

Thanks a million !

Another issue would be that I'd like to have a button to record an invoice. For example, this is a restaurant, so when I have an invoice (the delivery guy brings me stuffs), I'd like to insert a € -340 on the till, so at the end of the day when I get reports ,I'd have exactly the amount of cash in the till. I'm guessing I'd the PO(paid out), but how to use it? Thanks in advance.

Paid Out is the best way to track that.

It's pretty simple to use, you simply sign onto the till and then enter the amount followed by the Paid Out key and that should be it. That's going from memory I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

Page 1 / 2
Share: