Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller SX 690

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi there, new to this forum.

I've recently bought a second hand Geller SX 690 for my wife's small shop. We wanted to get something more sophisticated than our cheap casio unit that was basically a big calculator.

Now I have all the manuals. I've bought them from the net - the Owner manual and the P1 and P2 manual. I have found programming it rather easy. The question I ask is how to reset it to factory defaults. I don't have the Owner key but the Program key that I have does go to P2 and enters the menus so I assume this key is doing the job. Is it normal for the P1 key to be able to turn to P2? The previous company has disabled loads of the buttons and moved them all over the place so I would like the till to start again. When I turn the key to P2 and hold the JF and RF buttons it just says 'Please wait' forever...

Also does anyone have anyone have any idea where I might be able to download 'David' software for the SX690. This seems are rare as anything.

Many thanks

Rob.

3 Replies

I can never understand people's fascination with reseting tills to back to standard, it's much easier to change what you have than to have to start again from scratch :(

Sometimes people file keys out to make them work for more positions than they're meant to which is probably the case here, either that or the lock has been forced at some point, they're only plastic :)

I've not really done much Geller so can only be so much help, but as I understand David software was purchased from Geller, seeing as they went pop a few years ago I wouldn't hold out too much hope for being able to get yourself a copy :(

Gem xx

I don't really need to reset it but if someone could help me with the following.

The till currently doesn't show a running grand total and I'd like it to show that on the z report.

Also if there is a grand total in the machine i'd like to have it set to 0.

Thanks

Rob.

Anyone know if there is anywhere I can still get hold of Gellers David Utility software? !dunce

Share: