Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller ET-6600 - changing till item names

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, our cricket club has a Geller ET-6600 register and have had it for many years. We have the manuals. We also know how to change the prices for any of the till tiems.

However we don't have what the manuals refer to as the "demo keyboard".

Our problem is that we have a number of buttons that are set up for drinks and confectionary products we don't sell any more. We'd like to do two things:

1. change the name that appears when a button is pressed, for example changing "Mars" to "Snicker"; AND

2. add in product names to till buttons that are currently unused.

The manuals refer to a "PLU NAME CHANGE" and "PLU CHANGE" buttons on the "demo keyboard", but we don't have the demo. What we have - in the manuals - are the "FLAT PROGRAMMING LAYOUT" keyboard template and the "RAISED PROGRAM LAYOUT". And we think the former can be used.

Can anoyone advise us on how to do the two things we want to do, i.e. change an existing programmed till button name, and add a new product name to a currently unused till button when we don't have the "demo keyboard" but do have a "FLAT PROGRAMMING LAYOUT" keyboard template?

Thank you.

Keith

1 Reply

Hi

Could you take a picture of your keyboard layout and PM me?

I can the tell you what to press

Share: