Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TK-2200 E06 Clerk message

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Some of our clerk signon buttoms seem to have a problem in that in reg mode they produce an error mesage saying E06 CLERK. They work fine when in X1. Any ideas?

Thanks.

3 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

At what point exactly does the E06 error appear? Does it let you logon but error when you press another key, or does it not even let you logon at all?

Depending on when it appears there's a couple of things I could give you to try.

Cheers

EPoS Wizard Very Happy

Topic starter

Thanks. It doesn't even let you logon. As soon as you press the key you get the error message.

Cheers.

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi, Sorry for the delay in responding.

I think the best way to figure out the problem with these clerks would be to check on the programming of each of them and compare the faulty ones with the ones that are working fine.

If you turn the key to program and press 3 then SUBTOTAL to enter Program 3. Then press SUBTOTAL to print the Program Dump out.

when finished turn the key back to R to use the till as normal.

The printout should be quite long but it should tell you all the settings regarding the Clerk Programming and all other programming. If you look down the printout and compare some working clerk settings against some that don't work then hopefully i'll be able to tell you how to reprogram the problem clerks.

If you have any problems just follow the procedure in this post to reset the cash register viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

EPoS Wizard

Share: