Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TK-2200 - Factory Reset

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Do any know how to do factory restet on Casio tk-2200 so i can re-program it.

Thanks

5 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

I must warn you that without a manual the Casio range is impossible to reprogram and after a factory reset the machine is normally unusable until certain features are programmed.

A factory reset is performed as follows:

Turn the key to OFF
Hold down the JOURNAL FEED key
Whilst still holding JOURNAL FEED down, quickly turn the key round to Program
(Ten 0's should now appear on the display)
Key in the program code (Standard is normally 10081)
Press SUBTOTAL
a confirmation ticket should print out.

The next step before programming can begin is the MEMORY ALLOCATION but you will definately need a manual for this, i'll see if i can get hold of one over the weekend if you still haven't found one - Let me know if you do.

Cheers

Topic starter

After factory resetting the Casio TK-2200 OK. Now got the till setup with basic programme. But need to know how to setup clerk interrupt function ???

Can you help !!!!.

Thanks James.

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

I've Private Messaged you a link to download the Casio TK2300 Full Programming Manual which is almost identical to the TK2200 so hopefully all or at least most of the programming should be the same.

Programming these casio's is very tricky, each programming procedure requires a worksheet which determines how all the features work. I'm away for a few days so see how you get on with it and if you need pointing in the right direction with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers.

hi i have casio tk 2200 yesterday suddenly its memory has gone and it was saying init. i think the battery has gone. unfortunately, i have got no programming manual.

i would appreciate if some one can send me the manual at sajeel_leo@yahoo.com

thanks

Page 1 / 2
Share: