Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help with CV22 software and set up

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Okay, so Jacky-S was awesome enough to send me the CV22 software. I installed the software on my computer and finally got the "gender bender" cable to connect the serial port emulator to the cash register. I hooked up the two and turned on the register to program mode. When I started the program, all I was able to do is either run set up, or exit. When I go to setup, I'm asked to provide password and new password. Everything else is locked out. I tried opening the program after installation with the emulator and I thought I remembered seeing the button for communications active, but I could be wrong.

3 Replies
Trusted Member

password for the software should be the current date, entered in reverse, eg 20121120 for today

Topic starter

Didn't work either. I'm stumped on it. Well, I don't think it will matter as I'm narrowing the choices down to either a Casio TK 1550, or a CRS 3000. Neither of which I will need the CV 22 software for. I've completely given up on the TE 2400. It's dead. :(

Reputable Member

Don't bother with CV22. It's too diffcult for the end user as it is intended for Casio dealers and re-sellers. Just program it on the machine itself. I've sent you some info.

Share: