Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

PLEASE help!!!!!!

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Okay, can't get the register to work, or use CV22 software. I have no idea of whether data that I put in CV22 is going to register. Also reset register with "init LLLLLLLLLL" I can't find that again and I remember that the display is supposed to show "0.00". It's only showing "0". Nothing on the register works except the receipt and journal feed. I have no idea of whether I'm doing something wrong, or whether there is something wrong with the register. I get a beep sound when any keys are pressed but nothing happens. I can't even get the drawer to open with the N/S key (drawer not locked can open it from below manually).

8 Replies
Trusted Member

turn it off at the main power, hold down the receipt feed key and turn it back on, display should show a row of FFFFFFFFFFFF, press subtotal, this should reset the machine, then try to load your prog from cv 22

Topic starter

No go. I had opened things up to see if the power cord had gotten pulled out. In doing so, I inadvertently pulled the ribbons out of the display so I don't know whether the unit is "dead" or the display is. It seems that the whole thing is dead. The only possibilities that I can think of is to get the eprom out and send it to someone to flash again, or what I'm looking at now which is just to get another register.

Hi,

If you originally had LLLLLLLLL on the screen and then just one 0 then the till has probably lost all programming as the L's are low battery.

What model do you have as a onboard fuse may have blown.

Dave

Reputable Member

Check your messages for some things to try.

Page 1 / 2
Share: