Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uniwell EX-560F

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, I have recently acquired a second hand EX-560F, but it came with no operating manual and all the keys are not programmed. Where can I download a manual for this cash register? Also, can I use PLM2000 to reprogram this machine. If so, where can I get a copy of this software?

Regards

Mike Cooper

10 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi Mike,

The EX-560 isn't a model that ever made it to the UK so unfortunately I don't have a manual, all I can suggest is contacting a local uniwell dealer.

As for PLM2000, I can confirm that you can use to program this model of cash register but again I don't think you'll track it down for free anywhere, it's only available from uniwell dealers.

I do however know how to program this model because the principle is the same for all uniwell machines, if you need any help I'm sure I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers.

Topic starter

Hi Wizard,

Thanks for the reply. I would go to a Uniwell dealer to sort out the problem, but I am based in Mozambique and the nearest dealer is over 600 kms away in South Africa.

I am no boffin when it comes to working with cash registers, but I have worked with computers in the past, and I'm sure I can sort it out. I would appreciate a few pointers on what to do, but I have no idea where I should start and what needs to be done.

So if you are prepared to help a complete novice, I would be grateful.

Regards

Mike

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, Yes I'll point you in the right direction. What is the current state of the machine, do any of the buttons even work?
Do the number keys / clerks work at all?

I just need to get a feel for the task ahead and work out the best place to start.

Cheers

Topic starter

Hi Wizard,

Thanks for the reply & offer of help. None of the number keys or the clerks is working. When you turn on the register, it shows the message "Set Up Required".

Regards

Mike Cooper

Page 1 / 3
Share: