Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uniwell EX-560F

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes

Setup required means that your cash register has lost all of it's programming, the first thing you need to do is get a default program in it so you can begin programming. Until this is done you will not be able to communicate with it.

Even though you have a stroke keyboard the principle is the same, if you give this a try:

Turn the power off by the plug
Turn the key to the SP position
Hold down the 3 keys marked in green on the diagram above
Keep holding whilst turning the power back on, hopefully it should beep 3 times and kick back into life.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Nemesis

hi Till Doctor
my freind has an ex575f wich keeps showing setup required. i tried to help him. and i did as you said holdind down those 3 keys marked in green and turn the power on. it writes "busy" then "RAM01# 200000" and on the left bottom corner there is a "P".
i will be so gratefull for any help.

Hello,
i have the same Problem.

After resetting RAM (?) with the 3 green buttons (in my case 1,2,3) -> busy -> Ram#01 200000
After pressing the "."-Button, the are some other RAM-Warning, but then i come in the normal Mode.
Now only typing numbers and pressing "RPF" (Bon Print Moveforward) works,
Every other Button brings up this Warning: "???????????????????"

Bought now an USB-COM-Port-Adapter, which will arrive the next days.
Does somebody have a similiar problem?

Page 3 / 3
Share: