Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uniwell ePOS Sales software lookup keys

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

We program our tills from a computer in the back office using the ePOS sales software. I changed the wine list and although all the new plus went to the tills the buttons on the lookup menu did not change, so for example where the old wine was still written on the key in the lookup menu when pressed it actually gave the newly programmed plu - how do I change the keys on the lookup menu?! I have changed the plus in each lookup but it doesnt register in the display! Is there a way of pulling the actual lookup keyboard in the software to edit it?

Cheers

Bill

3 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

Which model of uniwell cash register are you using? :D

Cheers

Topic starter

dx895 :?

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

I'm not sure where it will be in your software so you may have to look around for it but it's called Button Captions & colours. Basically, changing the PLU descriptions only changes the actual product names and how they appear on the journal and on the receipt. What you also need to change is the screen colours and key captions which is how these products are displayed on the actual till screen.

Have a look around the keyboard or screen sections to see if there is anything there called captions or similar. If you can't find it let me know and i'll try to find out for you.

Cheers

Share: