Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Reports

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hi Guys

This is my first post to the site, I am trying to get my head around reports, can someone give me some help please on a couple of questions?

What is the difference between
Z1-01 Auto Full Transaction
Z1-03 Full Transaction

Also I have an idea about the Z1-11 Clerk report but I am not sure if it works how I think it should work.

If a Clerk is on the machine for say the lunch time session only and then goes home, if I pull a Z1-11, it will give me a printout of their activity and then it zeros just their Clerk readings?
By making the Z1-11 report halfway through the day does that then affect the end of day Z1-01/03 reports?
Will that clerks activity be included in the end of day figures?

If someone could give me some help it would be most appreciated, I have managed to programme the terminal from scratch and I think I have it set up quite well but the handbooks do not really give any explanation about any of the reports and what they show/do.

1 Reply

Forgot to put that it's a uniwell dx-895. If anyone has any idea it would be most appreciated, thanks

Share: