Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Number of PLUs on Sx660

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Hi all,

It's come to that time of year when the Treasure of the club wants to review prices.

I thought about getting the jump on him asking me for a list of prices and print out a list/report off of the till of all PLUs and prices against them.

I flicked through the paperwork I've got and spotted an X-report 88 PLU items and thought great, that's the one I want.

There are only about 150 buttons on the till and I thought there should only be a print out of either 150/300 depending on how it prints out 1st and 2nd level prices.

I had to do an "initial reset" on the till to stop it after about 600 or so.

I spotted the prices on the PLUs that we use and they stop around 110 or so. After about PLU 200 the till seems to generate some incrementing number.

My question is, if I left to on its merry way till the end, how many PLU entries would it have printed out ? With stopping after about 600 is seemed to have gone through the majority of 1 complete till roll.

Secondly, in future how can I only print out a list of the PLUs that we actally use ?

Cheers in advance.

/Ian

2 Replies
Reputable Member

It sounds like whoever originally installed the SX set it up with loads of spare PLUs ready for future use, so they will keep printing until you reach the end.

(@Anonymous)

Hi Simon.

Sorry for the long reply. I have been sans-internet for the last couple of weeks.

Yes it does smell like that.

I found an old brochure online it it mentioned 754 programmable PLUs.

I don't think I'll test that out though.

Since it's only done once or twice a year, I'll stick with stopping it and doing an I.R. on it unless anybody else has an idea ?

/Ian

Share: