Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Lost enter key px 6700

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Playing around in the menus and managed to get the enter key to be correction key. Anyone who knows a way to get it back?

TIA Stummel

3 Replies
Reputable Member

Hi,

You need to switch the machine into its default keyboard, then you reprogram the ENTER key to the position you want, then switch it back to the programmable keyboard where it will now work again. What type of keyboard do you have, raised or flat?

Cheers

Topic starter

It is the flat type.

HELP ME PLEASE!

I managed to completely jam the Uniwell SX-8505 till at my bosses pub! Basically, the CL (clear button) and the ENTER button do not work - I was messing around with the till and some how re-programmed them both as something else.

How do I access the default keyboard layout so that the ENTER and CL key can be re-programmed to what they should be.

I have tried holding down the three X buttons, turing the machine off and then back on. However, I don't see F0 anywhere on the screen at all. There are a couple of lines that say ROM or something like that.

Anyhow, when I hold the X's down, turn it off and then back on, when I am on the screen with the ROM thing, I can selet 1 and then clerk id, but it takes me to the program function key screen which is where it's stuck.

Does anyone know the engineer code so that when I do the holding the three X's down procedure, I can type in the engineer code instead so that I can re-program the enter and CL keys?

I am not sure if this is how you do it, but any help would be much apprecited. My email is gary.john.bell@hotmail.co.uk!

Share: