Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Easy2Touch TS600

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Easy2Touch TS600

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have an Easy2Touch Ts600-2 and over the weekend i have had the touch pad which sits over the screen break.

Does anyone have a replacement (the inverter is fine)? Just need the touch pad. Or does someone know where i can source one from? Or does anyone have a whole unit they would sell. I can arrange collection ASAP.

kind regards in advance

4 Replies

Hi,

did you find TS600 touch screen?

I am working for the manifactures of TS600. We do have a new range out of great touch screen if you interested.

Hi I have purchased a Easy2Touch TS600 (Second USer) and I have a New SAM4 Printer but all i keep getting is ????????????????? when I print can anyone help?
Thanks
Hasu

Hi I have purchased a Easy2Touch TS600 (Second USer) and I have a New SAM4 Printer but all i keep getting is ????????????????? when I print can anyone help?
Thanks
Hasu

Manage to fix this it was the Baud rate on the printer it should be 9600

Hi,

did you find TS600 touch screen?

I am working for the manifactures of TS600. We do have a new range out of great touch screen if you interested.

Hi Can you tell me what is the helpdesk number, I have stupidly put all the users in training mode and now i cannot log in, I can cloock in and out but thats about it.
Thanks
Hasu

Share: