Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

What do you recomen...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What do you recomend? New EPOS for Pub/Restaurant

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi, my old DX915 has died and gone to EPOS heaven. So I have started the painful process of finding a replacement - its hard they can never replace my faithful Uniwell.
Ok so Im looking for something that is suited to hospitality (pub restaurant) that can do what my poor old till could do but, and this is where Im getting stuck, doesnt have a bundle of monthly costs. It must be easy to configure and update, ideally link to another terminal or tablet and run a kitchen printer and a bar receipt printer.
What do you recomend? Many thanks - the best one gets my old Uniwell! !dunce

5 Replies

I'm going to recommend the same thing I always recommend - ICR Touch. I actually work for a dealer that covers your area so have a vested interest, but I consider it to be hands-down the best solution for the hospitality industry.

Topic starter

Many thanks - I hit the road this morning and picked up 3 x Fujitsu RT565 for not a great deal of cheese. They look perfect for our start up and we can upgrade later.

Those are actually FEC machines, but they were rebadged by many companies at the time - I used to encounter them under the Geller badge. They will be around 10 years old at least, and make sure you keep them on a dry surface as the main board is mere millimetres away from the feet and they have a nasty habit of sucking up any liquid that gets spilt near them which results in a dead unit.

What software have you got on them?

Topic starter

Ive just started getting them talking to each other - they are using an old version of ICR Touch (2009) version 3.547....its like you knew all along. Next job is to try and find a manual.

Page 1 / 2
Share: