Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sharp XE-A102 Help setting up tax code

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I'm trying to set up the VAT to be 20% for our sales and to assign it to dept code 1.

I think we have managed to to mark up VAT code 1 as 20% but when we put in say £1.00 it does not add VAT when you press subtitle. Please help. The manual is so confusing. I have taken a picture of the receipt but cannot figure out how to add a picture to the post

3 Replies

its an unusual question for such a basic till
are you adding tax at the point of sale - ie. £1.00 press subtotal comes to £1.20 at cash total - or are you trying to show VAT extract ie £1.00 cashes out at £1.00 but shows 83p plus 17p VAT

yes we are trying to add tax at the point of sale - ie. £1.00 press subtotal comes to £1.20 at cash total. Thats the issue I thought it was a simple till. But this is the one step we cannot fathom.

ok try :-

8 subtotal 2 subtotal subtotal
9 subtotal 1 x/time 200000 subtotal subtotal

then 0000017 x/time then the department you want tax applying to [repeat this for each department that needs tax[ the 7 is digit limitation]] followed by the subtotal button.

Share: