Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sharp ER-3110 Discount Button

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Have read my manual, but can not understand how to programme a button for a discount. Can anyone explain it in easy to understand terms??
Thanks

3 Replies

2 Things

First set the sign and the discount type
Either
1) RA(received on account)seldom used
2) Item - this means you have to press the discount key directly after the item that you want to apply the discount against
3) SBTL - Subtotal Discount - Enter items ,press subtotal, then press your discount key.

To set the above
Pgm2 Mode (Use your Programming keyboard not your menu sheet)
Enter 231 . x then the % key Function Number x 11(for a item discount) or 10 (for a subtotal discount) -then press Subtotal - then press Total
Function numbers
%1 = 1
%2 = 2
%3 = 3
%4 = 4

To set the discount rate

Pgm2 Mode
Enter 130.x % key Function Number x Discount Rate - Then Press Subtotal - Then Press Total

If you do not set a fixed rate the discount key is left as a open discount, where the rate has to be pressed each time ,prior to pressing the discount key

I thought 3110`s had gone out with the Ark
Get yourself a UP800 :)

Topic starter

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I will try it out later and let you know how I got on. The 3110 is probably an old machine, however we have 2 in situ and they never give any trouble, (so far) and we don't normally have to change anything, which is why I am "rusty". I will go with the option 3 "enter items and then press discount across the lot". The only bit that isn't clear is the difference between the "1 to 4 function numbers"?.
Thanks
Dave

The machine can have 4 seperate (different) discount keys

From an MRS the machine has 2 discount keys %1 and %2

Share: