Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to change the currency symbol? I've been trying but no.

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Eminent Member

How to change the currency symbol? I've been trying to do what is in the book, but i cant make it work..
It says

2334 [.] [X] Function #. [X] Text [ST]
[TL]

I'll attach a video to show you, sorry for my accent, sometimes it's really good, and sometimes just baaad. And yes right now i sadly only use it at home because it's not done for using in the store yet.

Oh yeah and maybe you can answer this as well, i want to change the tax/VAT, how do i do? I don't really get it.

http://vimeo.com/3819605

5 Replies
Honorable Member

Hi.
You are using the code for foreign exchange, but I suspect you are trying to set the dometic currency symbol which is not in this area.

If you use the buttons EX1 to EX4, then that is what you are setting. If you want to change the symbol that is printed when you press the CASH or other payment buttons, that is in the SRV area.

Please let me know if you are using multiple currencies through the EX buttons, or one 'home' currency and I can help.

Mark

Topic starter
Eminent Member

I only use one.

And i have a question, i have different VAT/tax rates on different department keys.. since i bought it used i have no idea how to change it..

Honorable Member

Ok.
You are going to need a SRV key. This key should turn past PGM to where there is nothing written (hidden mode). Do you have one?

Topic starter
Eminent Member

i have 6 keys, or well 3 because its two of each...

they are called
OP, MA and SM

Page 1 / 2
Share: