Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SPS-2000 Printer Problem All Of A Sudden

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I've had my Sam4S SPS-2000 system for years with no problems. We, let me re-phrase, not this problem. The last 3 days, once a day in the evening after 8 or so hours of operation, the receipt printer starts printing gibberish until the tape runs out. I''ve tried resetting the system, clearing the caches and resetting the printer by plugging it in while holding down the feed button. Nothing has helped and it only does it once a day so far. When I unplug the printer (the only way to stop the printing) and let it set for about 5 minutes or so, it straightens out....till the next day. I do power the system off every night and back on in the morning. However, it usually does it when my business is very busy. Any help would be appreciated on my SPS-2000 system.

2 Replies

sounds like a hardware failure to me - or is there a new piece of heavy duty electrical kit that has recently been plugged in near by?
also - have the wiring checked

I have exactly the same problem.
Is there a solution for it?

Thanks.

Share: