Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

sps-2000 employee signin

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I have multiple key fobs or whatever the real name for them is, as I cannot find anything in the manual for them. I'm unsure how to program them for the SPS-2000. Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you Andy or whomever replies.

3 Replies

Sorry I managed to sort it. Very easy.

One question though. Is it possible to sign out the person when the Dallas key is removed? As the employee stays logged in and is only logged out when the key is placed back on.

Also I'm sure I read somewhere in a manual a while ago that multiple people can use the till at the same time and switch between orders before cashing. Basically 2 bar staff working at the same time and instead of waiting on 1 to finish and taking payment, the other bar staff could switch to his/her name and start their own order. The the 1st bar staff could go back to what they were doing and charge the customer and then the 2nd could finish of theirs.

Thanks

the answer to both questions is yes you set the dallas key to "pop up"
and yes - you need to set clerk interrupt on. - but you need to set aside some memory for the machine to hold this information - if you didn't set it in memory allocation at the very beginning, then you will lose all your programming thus far to go back and allocate it now!

thank you andy

Share: