Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Giant 100 Graphic logo

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi - ive spent hours at this and im getting nowhere! lB

im trying to use the giant utility that shis with the printer to write a bitmap to the printer.
The only restriction in the manual is 128K file size.

in the past, I'm aware that printers need monochrome bitmap images, with restrictions on height, width and the % of black to white.

None of this is stipulated in the manual which is clearly translated from chinese / korean , diretly into double dutch! !Head !dunce
also, there is no mention of this model at all in the "master forum" at the main support site [dealers will be aware of what forum i'm talking about ;) ]

The printer is going to be attached to a sam4 2200 in a restaurant - has anyone done this? if so - can you give me a step by step walkthrough - prefererably in plain English

cheers
Andy

2 Replies

The logo need to be monochrome bitmap still however the strict size restriction is not there so you can use where ever size you like. You may need to shrink it to fit though :D

Topic starter

lol finally sussed it - was doing everything correctly - just doesn't work via usb interface
connected as network printer and transferred first time - took a few more goes to get the right compromise between resolution, file size and a reasonable looking result though

Share: