Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

er5200m

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

register almost there but i am perpelxed at one last problem i used to have xtime key which is very useful
now i dont could be a wrong file used somewhere i have searched and reaad the manual but there is no function code for
a xtime
i cant select one in the keyboard overlay on the pc utility coz its not there
and i cant use a code for service mode no code
service mode
sub
NO CODE
guess the next step is press the key i want as xtime
cash
anypne have the xtime code Please

Thank you

11 Replies

that,s because its a fixed key - YOU CANNOT PRROGRAM WITHOUT IT - therefore it is ALWAYS available on the keyboard. on a 5200 it's directly above the numeric 9 button.exactly where it has always been. !Head
the only way i can see that you may have deleted it is if you have programmed another function over the top of it. - ive never tried doing that [because im aware of the consequences] but i rather suspect sam4 put something in place to prevent you from doing that - ANYONE OUT THERE TRIED OVERWRITING THE X/TIME KEY GUYS !what
IF YOU HAVE OVERWRITTEN IT - THEN I CAN FEEL A RAM CLEAR COMING ON! :cry:
its no good saying - it doesnt matter - ill live without it either - as you cant change the date or time, prices, products -or in fact anything else without it either!

so if i do a ram reset and then download the files it may reset itself i was a litle hesitant to do a ram clear
as i would lose all my plu data but i guess as i have 10 backups im ok
im happy to have posted a interesting question :D
yes i still have my old kb overlay and its on there as ive posted before all my function keys became inactive
a bug perhaps ok i will bite the bullet and do a ram clear and post the result all i get now by pressing the xtime is a "sequence error"
i do all the prices etc thru the pc utilty as a im a computer guy tho i must say the sam 4s manual for the 5200m is not easy to understand in parts

you CANNOT deactivate the x/time button - it's not programmable - have you perhaps a physically damaged keyboard perhaps?

ok i have done a ram clear and the xtime came back
so now if i upload function key that should overwrite current backup of function key then i download
everything and all should be ok??

Page 1 / 3
Share: