Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Quorion qtouch 15 q...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Quorion qtouch 15 questions

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi I have a quorion qtouch 15 which is a very good system my only question is i have a TPG A798 printer which is not in the list in the list of recognised printers for this system, Does anyone know if there is a way of loading new drivers onto the Quorion or is it just a case of going and buying a new printer, seems a shame as I already have one.Also if anyone has the newer qprog I have v2.0.4 I am not paying our local dealer £500 for the new version :o
Many Thanks

4 Replies

try using tmt88 settings i believe quarions use linux -so good luck finding drivers!

Hi Andy, no luck unfortunately, I managed to get another couple of printers which I got to communicate with the till but would only print out lots of ?????????????????????????'s, as for loading new drivers I cant enter the operating system as the quorion software overlays it and i appear to have no way of uploading new drivers(its linux based) but thanks for your help none the less its always appreciated :)

Hi Andy, I figured it out after leaving my last reply I double checked a printer that I had borrowed which is a model epson tm t70, tried that and again had the print out of a page of question marks, I then noticed the baud rate was different in the quorion, I had a play around and have managed to get the printer working !excited in parameters #2 port1 wordsize and baud rate is set at 3 if you change this to 17 and change printer type #9 to 3(epson tm88) everything appears to work and just as a side note you need to enable open drawer option 183 and everything is now hunky dorey :) :)

Welcome to have more fun game waiting for you fifa14cup

Share: