Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn Checkout Systems

46 Posts
16 Users
12 Likes
16.3 K Views
Topic starter
Reputable Member

The last three

Topic starter
Reputable Member

The last two

The North face sale cultivates its extreme image through its targeted marketing efforts and its teams of world-class climbers, explorers and skiers. Innovative product design and consistent development and introduction of new products have always been North Face's greatest strengths , Ideal to wear on or off the mountain, this attractive, wool blend beanie keeps its wearer warm. Luxurious , super soft raschel fleece lining feels extremely smooth against skin. It is so soft and so comfortable. Please come on and contact us, we are professionally offering authentic Fuzzy Cable Beanie online. You can also find the cheap hat on our online the North Face store .We would be delighted to provide you with more variety, low price and good quality products, welcome customers to sample processing and a large quantity ordered. You can not miss north face sale. 

I still support these things. They are known as Checkout Classic's. Very old, but they still work. I know this is a VERY late reply, but is there anything you needed help with? Typically they are still found in Youngs / M&B sites...

Also, the keys dont block LED's, its a physical pin that drops into the holes to read which user is which.
I think i remembersomething about key number 254 being the key to put the tills into standalone mode, but more importantly, if you have one lock up or need to get one out of standby, it you slide the handle of a teaspoon into the keyreader slowly until the first "pin" is pushed, it reads it as key 001 wihich is normally the managers key.

Page 8 / 10
Share: