Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn Checkout Systems

46 Posts
16 Users
12 Likes
15.9 K Views

Hi merkin, I am still very much interested in these systems. We had the Unipad 35s which were not used anymore but still connected, so all the old discontinued products showed up on the tills if you pressed them. I once did a print out from the back office PC of all products on the system and it ended up being pages and pages on a dot matrix printer! The old items had clearly not been removed for a long time.

I wish I had the classic system but I do have an Xn700 with the Xn Active Business series software, plus the accompanying back office PC.

However the terminal seems be having an issue communicating with the PC as it says: Radio link not working...

Using VNC viewer on the PC I can connect to and control the terminal so the physical connection is okay. I would be so grateful for any help getting it back up and running.

Using the back office software when in the Epos Control screen, it states that the Termserver link is lost. This is leading me to believe there may be incorrect settings for the Mini, which then means that the terminal cannot communicate.

Page 10 / 10
Share: