Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn Checkout Systems

46 Posts
16 Users
12 Likes
16.3 K Views
Estimable Member

I'm sure it's too much money to be of any real interest, but there's an epos software company called ICRTouch that we buy tills from - I think XN used to buy software off them and resell it on the XN900 plus other models for ages, anyway they're software you can change the skins on and make your own.

Yeah used to find a lot of xn700's running ICR Touch. Those XN's are tough little tills.
ICR Touch is a good bit of kit, fairly stable, skinable, report designer, inbuilt loyalty system. And the ICR TMS for back office is good bit of kit too.

In modern fashionable circle Birkenstock Sandalis recognized around the world, the most comfortable and exterior classic, is a lot of necessary collections. Sandals lovers But it unique in the bottom of all feet used cellular mattress, step up in very comfortable,Papillio Sydney Polkadots Dark Blue Birko-Flor Sandaland won't trample collapse deformation.
Designer Birkenstock Clog appearance design is concise and easy, the biggest characteristic is shoes soft like towel as twist up. Sole is to have 35 damping module rubber structure, it has good flexibility, walking very relaxed. Not only have the insole stomata,Birkenstock Mustard Wool Amsterdam sole and strip grooves and valve design, can make foot air circulation circulation, better ventilation perspirate.

Topic starter
Reputable Member

Here are 2 pictures. One of server keys and the other of the main screen. I will get some more as soon as I can.

Topic starter
Reputable Member

I have spent time scanning the old sales information pack which I found at work. So here it is, enjoy! :D

Topic starter
Reputable Member

It appears I can only upload 3 pictures per post, so here's the next 3. :D

Page 6 / 10
Share: