Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ICL NexPOS Elite

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello there. We have just aquired a ICL NexPOS Elite system running Arizona software v4.71. I dont know where the boss got it from but I susspect ebay hence no support. We are trying to link it to our network to do the reports on a local PC and I am fairly sure that this is possible as the unit has a 10/100 port on the back. The problem is is that the Master code/Password we have been given will not let us in to the system configuration to set the IP address and the suchlike up. I have scoured the web to try to find any information on either the hardware or software and come up dry. We do have a manual for the software but its more of a summery of what it can do and has no information at all on how to do it. Any help or suggestions would help as the boss is breathing down my neck to get this sorted and i am totally helpless.
Many thanks

1 Reply

hi we have this software on our icl till and all of a sudden it comes up demo not for resale we have the license no but itsays its invalid any ideas what to do?

Share: