Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bleep ts700 can I format and install other software

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have 3 Bleep TS700's and 2 of my compact flash cards for these tills have corrupted and wont work on the tills anymore, I have tried to restore a backup I made from my PC but they will not boot up as they are now not bootable disks (or have the right license according to Bleep) .
1. Is there any way/software out there that I can use clone the 1 good working card
2. Is there any way I can format the system and install a newdifferent operating system/software which will allow me to boot up the system.

Bleep are not willing to support the system as they claim it is too old and instead wat to sell me a new one for around £6000!
So any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Replies
Estimable Member

It might be worthwhile contacting YCR.co.uk, I believe they used to resell those terminals ( I havent used those, but did the ts600s). There are some files available from their dealer forum relating to ts700, so they may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can help. They dont support end users, but MAY be able to point you in the right direction.

Not sure about the licence for Bleeps software though!

I have the same problem.

I have 3 easy2touch ts 600s and the compact flash from one is now failing to boot. I had hoped I could just make a copy from one of my 2 working cfs but apparently that doesnt work (although I cant logically see why not)

basically, I need to reprogramme a working cf for this system. If anyone has any ideas how to go about doing this I woukd be very grateful

Share: