Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ASTER FR2100F

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi Epos Wizard,

I have just taken on a pub with three of these in, (Aster FR2100F)

For whatever reason the flat PLU keys on one of these don't work, Whenever you press one it goes Err 01 on screen, my predecessor cleared the memory on all three and only re-programmed two.
All products will be in the same category as they are all drinks, like on the other 2.

Does anyone know how to re program these keys? the standard department keys to the right of the numbers work like a basic till, i have looked at both the manuals but I'm not an engineer and to be honest it is all a bit complicated for my brain to work out, so if anyone can explain in simple terms i would much appreciate it!

If anyone can help me with this i would much appreciate it, i cant afford a whole new system, but want all three up and running!

Cheers
Jay

3 Replies
Trusted Member

Hi Jay

Been years since i have worked on one but if you have all the programming manuals for it i am sure we can sort it out. I have sent a private message to you

Regards
Tillman

Topic starter

Thanks for the offer
i think i have almost worked it out!!!
Ta
Jay

HI, how did you do it? In similar situation!!! Trying to follow the manual but it makes no sense!!! !what

Share: