Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Is it possible to u...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Is it possible to upgrade to a specific version?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi

I just tried updating my software to IcrTouch 2019 and it caused compatibility issues with my card terminal so I had to reinstall IcrTouch from scratch. It plainly refused to open the EFT software for whatever reason.

I reinstalled IcrTouch to what was originally purchased which is IcrTouch 2015 but I would like to update to the same as my other terminal which is IcrTouch 2017 (specific version I don't recall but can find out).

Is this possible or is it only possible to upgrade to the latest version?

Thanks

3 Replies

In the first box, type "2017" before doing the upgrade and it will limit itself to that version, and install the latest in that version.

What is your EFT software? WorldPay by any chance?

That's correct Worldpay as Merchant Provider using Yespay (now owned by Worldpay) EFT software.

Is there some sort of issue relating to Worldpay?

Yes. As of v2019, ICR TouchPoint software no longer supports a link to WorldPay. There are various reasons for this - some commercial, some technical - but it is not something that is ever likely to change going forward.

Share: