Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

ICRTouch Error : &q...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ICRTouch Error : "Unable to open nonplu.prg"

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Every time i start my ICRTouch it keeps coming up with the error "Unable to open nonplu.prg". The old girl is a bit old, I've had her for nearly 10 years now so i think she's on her last legs anyway :( and she's only just started doing this

it seems to work ok which is odd, and what is nonplu.prg anyway ?????

3 Replies

nonplu.prg is a file in the ICRTouchprog folder this holds the settings for the non plu table.

The non plu table is used for configuring weight or price embedded barcodes in a scanning system.

If you go to program 3 then system programming and non plu table
press enter on record one
arrow down Embedded value is weight then press enter
now exit and the missing file will be recreated

(this is assuming that you don't use weight or price embedded barcodes, if you do this section will need to be reconfigured correctly for the type of codes you are using, post back if you need help with this)

The fact that this file has vanished from you machine would point to harddrive issues and more possible data loss in the near future.

If I were you I would make a full backup of you ICRTouch folder now incase of failure

Topic starter

Spotty dog! Thanks for that. Although you lost me! I understood the bit about barcodes, but we dont use them anyway.

Topic starter

I take what you're saying about the disk. We are looking to replace her soon but she's been a good girl we call her Ingles.

I've been looking at their website I'm quite interested in some of the other things they do like the Loyalty and Office, we've only got the one terminal right now.

Share: