Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Xn Checkout Systems

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Reputable Member

I would like to know which model EPOS is installed at my place of work.

The whole system is from Xn Checkout, but the tills and printers etc. are branded Checkout Computer Systems Ltd. or Bass Retail Systems (it's an old system)!

The tills are metal housed and servers log on via a long thin plastic key which I think works via LEDs being blocked by the holes in the key (all the keys have different amounts and arangements of holes so the till can identify which key is which).

The tills are white around the screen with a grey base. There is a contrast dial on the side of the unit for the screen. The poll displays are mounted on the wall above the till, (not attacted to the unit).

The EPOS software is monochrome, with a grey background and white text, no other colours.

The whole system is old as the back office system is completely MS DOS and the back office printer is a big fanfold dot-matrix printer.

I am just interested to know what model these tills are as the only ones i can find on the internet from Xn Checkout are the Xn 500, 700 & 900 which are not the same. (The Xn 900 is similar looking but our models do not have the Magnetic Card Reader on the side or the button on the front.

Any help you can give me will be very welcome. Thank you. :D

Share: