Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Which EPOS

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have restaurant/bar with 2 sam4s sps-2000 linked with a drinks and kitchen printer, I have not found them as good as another sps-1000 system I have in another bar.
Can anyone recommend a good value system to look at to replace the sps-2000 system,

I need something that can be easlily used for a large food/drink menu and kitchen printer

5 Replies
Prominent Member

As I know them well, I'd say either the Sharp UP 3301 or it's updated brother the UP 3500. Both are eprom based. They can do everything your present machines can do (and more), and are easier to program. You can go for higher spec machines, but the price goes up with them obviously.
The only thing I've ever not been able to resolve on site with one of these is when someone cleaned the touchscreen with a sharp knife!
p.s. I'm not a dealer!

if you like the 1000, why not downgrade from the 2000 to the 7000?
they are cheaper and far more reliable, the programming is based on the 1000 you can save even more money by retaining your current kitchen printer - ive yet to repair a 7000

if you want the "bling factor" go for sam4 520 or 530 [single or double printer]
its based on the 2000 programming wise but has both a physical keyboard and a touch screen display [great for window look ups]

if it were me, i would forget the "bling" and stick with 7000s

DO you have a budget in mind, it would be impossible to recommend an epos system without knowing how much money you would like to spend.

What features would you like in the future, it's no good buying a system now then having to replace it in a year or two because it can't handle the new promotion you would like to run, or interface with the wireless order pads you would like to use.

As little as possible is not really an answer :D

Topic starter

Budgets are not high, but i would pay more to last longer. adding loyalty cards, easy added promotion discounts and user friendly are important. Being able to monitor and manage 25 tables as well as cash sales easily.

Page 1 / 2
Share: