Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Best EPOS for a sma...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Best EPOS for a small pub

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

We need to replace our current system & are looking for advice on what to buy. We are a small pub with one bar & currently no food sales. We need one touch screen system, dallas key login for staff, printer, customer display & cash drawer. The current system is an old Casio UP3300 which we inherited and must be getting near to the end of its life!
Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Many thanks.

2 Replies

as long as you do not wish to expand to include back office software, i would suggest a quarion?
as they are linux based theres no windows licence to budget for ande the software is included in the over all price
they can be linket to more terminals if required and addtion of a ktchen printer at a later date is also straightforward
unless going second hand - you will not find a cheaper system.

should you require the back office option, then you need a terminal running windows embedded and then a choice of softwares such as sentinel or icr touch or similar

Estimable Member

For a pub I would recommend one of the Casio QT6100 or QT6600 touchscreens (6600 being the preferred choice). Good reliable terminals, easy to use and stable. Back-office can be added but isnt necessary.

Not sure what you currently have, is it one of the sharp up3300s? A beige/cream thing? If so, either of these terminals is a really good upgrade from one of those. As Andy says, you do have the option of pc based kit, but I would generally avoid that unless you really need the additional functionality.

Share: