Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Basic barcode datab...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Basic barcode database

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all,i'm thinking if introducing a basic setup for my staff to be able to check shelf prices as new stock comes in.Essentially a system whereby they could scan an item and update the price as needs be.A touch-sceeen monitor and barcode scanner,which together would need to hold around 10000 items would fit the bill.Only 2 fields per item would be used;barcode and price.Is there a stand-alone unit available which would do this?
This has nothing to do with our main till;this would sit in our back store.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

if its stand alone - whats the point in the price update?
you gotta do it again @ the till????
why not invest in samstock
it controls stock perfectly - allows u to check the last price you paid plus the average price a product costs you.
it has lots of other additional features that may or may not be usefull to you - but the biggest use would be that it could update the till too - no double work?

i should now tell you that i am a samstock reseller but i try to stay un biased -
in this instance the only other thing that would do what you want is a barcode scanner attached to a pc and an excel spreadsheet -

Share: