Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Vectron Colour Touch Problems

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi Guy's and Gal's

I am having a few problems with my Vectron Colour Touch. I bought it second hand about 2 years ago, it was working fine but needed programming, I live near Exeter so after searching and calling several suppliers I ended up with a chap called Rory O'Sullivan who is apparently the local Geller wizkid. He picked up the Vectron and said it would take about a week to programme and return the unit, which was fine, 18 months later and I was still waiting for the return of the programmed Vectron, so as he was now refusing to accept my phone calls ( and I must add that I have never sworn or acted aggressively towards him, I just wanted my till back !!) I left a message with his wife stating that I would pick up the Vectron. I visited his house, he was hiding in the lounge, his mother opened the door and offered me a box containing a Vectron which I accepted and returned home. Now here is the problem, he took away a working Vectron but what I got back was a Vectron that appears to power up, the screen lights up, but no program or operating system. Is this just a case of re-programming it again or is it a dud????

Regards,

Ron.

1 Reply

Sounds like a dud Ron. As geller no longer support the vectron range you will have to look around dealers again.

Share: