Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TS600 Guide

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,

My brother has purchased a TS600 till for his restaurant, the company he purchased it from left no manuals, and did some basic training. Unfortunately i was not able to attend due to work commitments.

Now he has a problem where he is doing a significant update to the menu, and would like to re-progam the till and is unable to do so. Unfortunately i have no till experience so i am unable to help. Are there any guides for this till / should he have been supplied with a user manual?

Thanks.

9 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

A user manual should really have been supplied but to be honest a standard user manual would probably be no use for programming anyway.

Leave it with me until tomorrow and i'll see if i can get you some kind of manual or user guide.

Cheers

Topic starter

Thanks for the reply.

I understand the manual will be very complicated, we managed to figure some of the options we wanted out, but i would prefer to have a manual if possible as there are other things in the pipeline and would like understand more about the till before we proceed.

Thanks

Mark

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi Mark,

I've managed to find something but as i'm not very familiar with this model i'm not sure if it's the correct manual or not. If not can you send me a little more info on it, any pictures or links you can point me towards would be perfect.

I've sent a direct donwload link to you in a Private Message, please let me know if it's any use.

Reagards

EPoS Wizard

Topic starter

Thanks for this, the guide looks like its for the PC / Windows version, and perhaps an older version of the software, however some of this looks similar, so it may help us understand some of the options.

The unit is the one in this link

http://www.geller.co.uk/hospitalityproducts/gellerpcepos/ts600

However I will pass this to my brother and get him to see if its of use. Main iss he is having at the moment is the guy who programed it left some buttons blank. While we can modify thet existing buttons with no issues, we are unable to replace the blank ones.

Thanks again.

Mark

Page 1 / 2
Share: