Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller NT-1071 manual

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone -
Our sailing club has an ancient Geller NT-1071 till which we use in our bar.
Unfortunately anyone who knew how to use it has retired or left and us newbie bar stewards are operating it by guesswork!

Does anyone have a manual for it? If not would the NT-1081 manual from this site give us any clues? Maybe its a similar model?

Thanks

Phil

5 Replies
Admin
Honorable Member

Hi,

The NT-1081 is almost identical and programming / operation is the same. What is it exactly you need to know as I'm sure i'll be able to point you in the right direction?

Cheers

Topic starter

Well, the basic stuff for the stewards like adding up a round, subtotalling, calculating change, voiding mistakes for example, then for me things like programming the date and time, session totals, weekly totals if possible and training mode if it has one.

Otherwise it's mostly guesswork and stabbing buttons until the alarm stops!!

Cheers

Phil

Admin
Honorable Member

Hi Phil,

There is no training mode on these cash registers but the rest of the things you mention are very simple on this model.
The easiest thing is to supply you with a manual, I've sent you a private message that includes a download link. Just have a read through, see if it makes sense and then anything you get stuck with just ask. :D

Regards

EPoS Wizard

Reputable Member

Towa / Geller NT-1071 User and programming manual

http://the-checkout-tech.com/manuals/ca ... anual.html

Page 1 / 2
Share: