Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller SX 695 chk wide printer

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 bash
Topic starter

error message 39 chk wide printer comming and till does not get reset on p2 mode any suggestions?

2 Replies

This model isn't on the market here very long. Did a dealer set it up for you? If you are not using an external printer then check that the flag for this isn't set.
On the earlier model sx690 this flag is 708 - it might be the same. I can check a manual for you if not.

bash
Topic starter

Thank you very much for the help.
on p2 settings it was kind 7 on com2 that is supposed to be attached to cctv but it wasn't.the machine was looking for cctv that was not attached.it was freezing the machine.i took the cable out and till was working fine.now i have changed the kind to 0 from 7 it should be fine.all this i tried myself.still thanks to you for the reply.

This model isn't on the market here very long. Did a dealer set it up for you? If you are not using an external printer then check that the flag for this isn't set.
On the earlier model sx690 this flag is 708 - it might be the same. I can check a manual for you if not.

Share: