Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller ML790 - Can't get PLUs to update

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hello, I'm new here and am hoping for a little help, hopefully a easy problem if there is such a thing(?).

Our small sportsclub has just been given a Geller ML790 from a defunct business - I don't know the till's history .. It seems very easy to use menu-wise, and all I really need to do is alter existing PLUs.

I can alter them on the P1 menu screen.. and it remembers the new information, both Name and Price.. however when I go back to normal Register mode, the keyboard still has the old information - the old name and price...

As I say, if I go and display the PLU info it has remembered the new info in its memory, but it has no effect on the Keyboard.. I am really scratching my head and would be grateful for any suggestions/help.

I have a programming manual and have read it again and again and followed the instructions as far as I know! - Just in case I should maybe mention that the only unusual message we ever get is at power on where it always says RF Line Failure, but I wouldn't know if that could be related at all or is just a minor glitch.

Tony

2 Replies

Hello,
Just to save anyone from scratching their heads too much, I've discovered what was wrong.. there was some kind of Happy Hour that set different fixed prices on the till which was overriding everything.. I've managed to disable that and normal PLUs are now behaving as you'd expect and as the manual says.

It wasn't a happy hour as far as I was concerned, but now it's sorted then it is!

I must admit, for small people like us with just a sports pavilion, and little actual income, forums like this are a godsend for useful information.

Thanks to all of you that took a look.. if I need to do anything to close this topic please let me know.

Hi,

I am looking for superstock software copy or key of license?? anyone have please lemme know.

Share: