Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Geller ET6600

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi, Hope someone can help me please. During service today we received the message "Check R/J Print" we've had this message a few times before and have always just switched the till off and at the mains left for a few seconds then switched on again and it's been working fine. Not today though, so we've struggled through. After searching online I found advice to 'turn the key to P2, power off, hold the RF button on, power back on and return to R" We tried this but to no avail. Have just tried it again and have got rid of the Check R/J Print and the horrible bleeping noise, but we appear to have lost power. (Checked plug etc), but all we get is the start up noise a flash of the screen then nothing....Is there anything I can try? Thank you.

2 Replies

Since I posted this we are in the process of cleaning dust from the till rolls etc, as we are back to the message 'Check R/J'. Any advice would be great though.

Reputable Member

The machine is not sensing movement of the printer mechanism. Make sure the printer gears can turn freely. Check for paper jams or dust in the sensors. Otherwise, it may be a faulty motor or broken belt etc.

Share: