Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bring a Geller ET 6600 back to life after 2 Years Storage.

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am trying to get the cash till set up for a Bar with drink prices set to the buttons on the till. I have managed to print out the FLAG and KEYBOARD settings. I have set keys for the cashiers and PLU keys, but when I try to add prices or descriptions via P1 I can enter the number and it is displayed but when I press STRT it just bleeps and displays random symbols. I have been able to set date and time although the time is different when printed on the journal. I have the full manual purchased off this site.
Can anyone provide a FLAG and KEYBOARD set up that I can compare to try and get the machine working.

Thanks
Jim

3 Replies

With the register unplugged for so long the battery has run down resulting in data corruption.
The register needs a Ram Clear procedure carried out before any program changes are entered. This will also wipe anything you have entered.

New maximum settings will also be needed.

PM me for instructions

Topic starter

Thanks socheallaigh machine now ready to setup after Ram Clear. Sound advice.

:D

I also need to bring mine back to life after being unplugged for a couple of years, please can you help me, thanks x

Share: