Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fidelity Gpos

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi guys new here thanks for any help in advance,

I have inherited a epos system that is running the fidelity software, I don't have the back of house PC so presume this is useless and with it not being purchased by me I couldn't get support, im hoping to re use this in a hotel bar scenario as all the hard ware etc seems functional, what software would people advice for me to look at thats not to expensive to buy. Or is there a way to default the software that I have, I don't need a back of house or anything ATM just the standalone epos will do for now.

TIA

3 Replies

Depending on how good the hardware is, I'd recommend looking at ICR TouchPoint software. It's not 'cheap', but it is great value and does almost anything you could want it to.

Depending on how good the hardware is, I'd recommend looking at ICR TouchPoint software. It's not 'cheap', but it is great value and does almost anything you could want it to.

Thanks Simon, great advice is there any pointers where to buy or rent this software from?

Share: