Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Fidelity GPOS Softw...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fidelity GPOS Software

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have a customer with two tills (different hardware) both running GPOS, one has gone down with a HDD failure, have fitted new disk and re-installed Windows all drivers working, except I don't and neither does the customer have a copy of GPOS, we have the license numbers so I can't re-install. I'm not a Fidelity dealer so they won't talk to me or the customer, can anyone help please?

Thanks

10 Replies
Trusted Member

Look on the machine that is working, you may find the installer.exe still there

Topic starter

Will have a look, thanks.

Estimable Member

Even if you have the installer, you wont get it running - you will need to licence the software. This is done by contacting Fidelity, either electronically through the software or over the phone. If you're not a dealer, you wont be able to licence it.

Make sure you keep the old disk. The only way to de-licence it with Fidelity is by giving them the serial number of the disk. If the dealer doesnt, they cant/wont release a new licence and the customer will have to buy a new licence.

Not the best news for you obviously! Any reason you or they cant go back to the original dealer?

Topic starter

Dealer gone out of business with no trace apparently, thats how I come to be involved.

Page 1 / 3
Share: